After you finish creating a presentation in Christian Worship: Service Builder, you can export the presentation to view, format, and print it using Microsoft PowerPoint or another presentation software. Presentations can only be exported as PowerPoint files and MediaShout 6 files. Since Christian Worship: Service Builder has limited formatting options, exporting a presentation and editing the formatting in a presentation software may be a better experience.
- From the Calendar view, select the service you would like to export. If the service is planned and the presentation has been created, skip to step 4.
- Plan the service and click “Prepare Presentation” in the upper right corner.
- Make any changes you need to finish the presentation.
- Select the Document tab at the top of the view and then click the “Export” button on the left side of the toolbar.
- Select the type of file you would like to export the presentation in.
Opening a PowerPoint file in a different presentation program (LibreOffice, Google Slides, etc.) will result in some formatting being lost. It is recommended that the files be opened in Microsoft PowerPoint only, to prevent additional time being spent reformatting the presentation.