When the Gospel Acclamation is inserted into your service, it will default to the proper verse.
If you are looking to show the general verse, you'll need to be in the bulletin view.
- Here, click on the Gospel Acclamation to select it.
- In the search at the right, type “gospel acclamation.”
- The last section of the search results is “Results for Liturgy Elements;” these are the seasonal verses found in the pew edition of the hymnal.
- Click on the options to see them in the bulletin view.
- Once you have selected the one you want, close the search or click on another element to edit in the bulletin view.